Updated: 7 March 2022 at 09:43am
A number of events have been rescheduled and cancelled due to the pandemic. This page lists affected events and their current status, including the options available to ticket holders.
A COVID Pass is no longer required to attend events (as of 18 February 2022)
- Count Arthur Strong "And This is Me" - Box Office will be in contact to arrange refunds
- Thriller Live - Box Office will be in contact to arrange refunds
- Two Cigarettes in the Dark - ticketholders have been contacted via email and phone
We have made every effort to contact ticketholders to arrange a refund, where we have contact details on file. If you have not heard from us, please email email@example.com
Due to changes in banking regulations we may not be able to automatically refund card payments, so we may need to contact you to take the card information again.
If you paid by cash or theatre tokens, or your payment card has now expired, please contact our box office to discuss your refund options.
Rescheduled performancesThe current dates for these performances are shown below
- Menopause the Musical 2 - Wed 16 - Sat 19 March 2022
- Andy Fairweather Low - Sun 10 April 2022
- Islands In The Stream - Sun 17 April 2022
- Mike Doyle - Rocking with Laughter ... Again - Sun 1 May 2022
- Rock of Ages - Tue 17 - Sat 21 May 2022
- Chicago - Mon 20 - Sat 25 June 2022
- The Da Vinci Code - Tue 28 June - Sat 2 July 2022
- The Osmonds - A New Musical - Tue 4 - Sat 8 October 2022
- Justin Fletcher: Live The Big Tour - Sun 16 October 2022
- Al Stewart Greatest Hits - Sun 30 October 2022
- Mamma Mia - Tue 14 February - Sat 4 March 2023
- Your tickets will be valid for the new performance dates and we have emailed details of the new date.
For productions that have been rescheduled, you don't need to do anything.
For week-long shows, your ticket will be valid for the same performance/seat. For example: if you currently hold a ticket for the Friday evening, then this will be valid for the Friday evening of the reschedule run.