Friends of New Theatre Cardiff
Friends of New Theatre
Friends of New Theatre is a membership scheme that allows you to get exclusive access to tickets before they on general sale, fee-free bookings ... plus much more.
for most shows ahead of general public. Notifcation sent by email.
|2 tickets per event||4 tickets per event|
Discounted backstage tour
Once a year
|2 tickets||4 tickets|
No transaction fee
We're still working through our events, so please contact our box office team if the transaction fee has not been removed from your order.
Guaranteed credit voucher if you cannot attend
If you need to cancel a booking due to illness, incapacity or travel disruption. Tickets must be returned to the box office no later than 7 days before the performance within your membership year.
Price per year
Memberships last for 12 months and renew automatically. You can cancel and update your card details at any time from My Account.
How to book tickets online
If you're a friend there are a few things you will need to know:
- You must log in through the Friends' login page before starting your order.
- This is a different button from the general-public login option.
- You will then be directed to a members-only site where you can browse through shows and purchase tickets.
- This will allow you to receive all of your current benefits, including priority access to events and fee-free booking.
- If you do not log in through the Friends' login page before starting your order, you will be charged booking fees and you will not be able to gain priority access to events.